Tuesday 14 June 2011

I don't need Insurance

Often,I hear this term I don't need Insurance.Let's assume the gentleman who
says this draws a salary of Rs 1,00,000/- every month (may be his salary would
make him speak like this). I would like to ask him if he can just write down
three names who would give his family Rs 1,00,000 month on month to his family
incase of his absence (I mean after his life span).If he can list atleast one
name, YES he do not require Insurance.
 
People like Ambani whom we consider who do not require Insurance have approached
insurance companies for Insuring their life.So common man like us should
seriously think about insurance, As the life drama is full of uncertainity.

1 comment:

  1. i have already insurance,but how we plan to new insurance and how i know to the choice the best insurance

    ReplyDelete

Kindly send your comments and suggestions.So that we can serve you better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...